Remote* or in office in Houston, TX, or Hattiesburg, MS
*While this position can be remote, the ideal candidate should be in the south region (near Houston, TX, or Hattiesburg, MS)
Portabull is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team with a passion for clear communication and the desire to join a dynamic and fast-growing company.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will lead the company’s content creation efforts by writing, editing, and publishing content across various marketing channels. You will curate and produce compelling visual and written content to increase brand awareness, drive engagement, and increase sales.
Communicating clearly and understanding the most critical aspect of marketing, showing that we have the solution to a customer’s problem, should be second nature to this candidate.
- Responsible for content planning, research, creation of final product, and publishing completed materials across various marketing channels. Materials will align with Portabull’s brand identity and target audience using clear, concise, and simple language.
- Website copy, blog posts, social media content, press releases, email, and print collateral
- Execute minor updates to the website using WordPress
- Serve as a communication bridge between marketing and third-party web development agency
- Collaborate with sales, operations, and other internal stakeholders to find creative and strategic ways to engage prospects and customers through content
- Support and assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Drive inbound traffic to Portabull.com through digital and traditional marketing channels
- Conduct research on industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to develop targeted content that resonates with Portabull’s audience
- Use analytics and data to track the effectiveness of published content
- Implement SEO and customer engagement best practices
- Conduct periodic content audits and ensure that the content strategy meets business objectives
- Perform other duties or special projects as directed by management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field (equivalent work experience will be considered)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in content writing and creation
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word Press is a must
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, or other graphic design tools
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar tools
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with StoryBrand Marketing Framework
- Experience in video/animation production
- Familiarity with cold storage or storage industries
- Experience in B2B marketing
About Portabull Cold Storage:
Portabull, a Jones Capital company, is a quickly growing tech-forward company headquartered in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and Houston, Texas. We are the nation’s leading portable electric cold storage provider, and we help B2B and B2C businesses prepare for a season or scale for growth with the industry’s highest-quality electric cold storage rentals and unmatched customer service.
Why You Should Join the Team:
At Portabull, we know you want a rewarding career. To do that, you need challenging projects, a good work environment, and awesome coworkers. We believe in our employees, and this role will be empowered to impact our messaging and brand voice directly.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401k with 5% match
- Part of the broader group of companies at Jones Capital
- A fun, fast-paced, tech-minded environment