When your current site doesn’t allow for cold storage expansion, or you need a seasonal solution, Portabull Storage has you covered, no matter what type of business you’re in, with the highest quality electric 40-ft. storage containers in the industry.
Our 40-ft. containers will protect your temperature-sensitive product, always come with a leak-free guarantee, and are backed with 24/7 support. Whether you need a single short-term rental or an enterprise-wide solution, we offer customized monthly pricing on electric 40-ft. trailer rentals based on volume and term.
Interested in a 20ft electric cold storage container? Click here.
A Multitude of Features
When you come to us for a 40-ft. container rental, you’ll find a wide range of choices to suit your needs. These include:
- No refueling necessary
- Easy maintenance
- 24/7 support
- Talk to a live service rep no matter what time you call
- When Portabull electric cold storage units replace diesel storage units, our customers experience cost savings of ~63% and a reduction in CO2 emissions of ~70%
- With professional paint and minimal branding, these units look great no matter where you keep them on-site
40-ft. Container Specifications
- W 8’ X H 9’6” X L 40’
- Refrigerate, freeze, or use as an insulated container with a -20°F to 85°F temperature range
- Remote temperature monitoring with real-time data and GPS location tracking
- Storage Capacity: 20 pallets
- See our cold storage capacity spec sheet here
- Electric units: 460/480V 3 phase (30-amp breaker)
- Transformers available for 208/240V 3 phase power (60-amp breaker)
- See the electrical requirements needed at your facility here
- Ground level or dock high option available
- Swing doors with man-size door for easy access*
- Rollup door option for dock-high units
- Flat* or grooved floors
- Interior lights
- 24/7 support
- Fork pockets
- Interior safety release handle and alarm
*Subject to availability
** Denotes additional cost
Why Partner with Portabull Storage?
Customer service, the durability of our refrigerated 40-foot container trucks, and our focus on electric cold storage are the main reasons customers prefer Portabull Storage over other companies. Our experts will find the perfect temperature-controlled solution for you; our sales and operations teams will provide support throughout the process, and out of all the companies you do business with, we will be the easiest. Learn more about why Portabull is the preferred electric cold storage provider across industries here.